Working with some of Europe's top scientists and physicians, Baltic Pharma developed FRÉNÉSIES – an innovative unwanted hair growth prevention solution in the form of an affordable cream that you can apply as part of a five-day treatment. The creams are based on herbal extracts that prevent the growth of unwanted hair by blocking the activity of proteins and amino acids responsible for hair growth. A combination of clinically proven, natural ingredients work together to block the hair growth action in the follicle, making the hair thinner, paler and ultimately entirely eliminated.
The products have been fully tested in the EU and are proven to provide a safer, healthier and more effective solution than any other product or treatment currently in the market. The components of FRÉNÉSIES are carefully sourced from different locations around the globe and processed in top laboratories Germany and Switzerland. The FRÉNÉSIES products are then manufactured in the Institute of Innovative Biomedical Technology in Riga, Latvia under the supervision of biomedical chemists to ensure the superlative quality of the products.
Currently the following range of products is available:
How to use
Please note that for FRENESIES to work, the cream NEEDS to enter the hair follicle. This means that the instructions need to be closely followed to ensure the best results. Any deviation from the instructions will affect the result.
For the success of the treatment it is important to follow the instructions.
- Do not use any oil or cream 24 hours before and during the 5 days of treatment.
- The skin has to be clean.
- The hair has to be removed with its roots. The cream ONLY works if the hair is removed with its roots.
- Do NOT use talcum or oil during this process.
- We recommend sugar waxing (sugaring) or if not available, hot waxing
APPLYING THE CREAM DAY 1:
- The cream has to be applied IMMEDIATELY after hair removal.
- The cream has to be applied gently in an even layer in the opposite direction to the hair growth.
- Do not touch the applied area for 30 minutes when it\s drying. Do not put on clothes during this time.
APPLYING THE CREAM DAY 2, 3, 4, 5
- Do NOT use any other oil or cream during this period. Frenesies has a moisturising and anti-inflamatory effect so you do not need to other creams during this treatment.
- Has to be applied EVERY day for the 5 consecutive days.
The entire treatment above (5 days) has to be repeated 2-4 times to stop all hair growth.
In very rare cases the treatment has to be repeated up to 6 times to achieve permanent results.
- If you do not remove the hair from the root, the cream has no effect.
- If you have sensitive skin, before using the cream for the first time, place a small amount of cream on the forearm to ensure that there will be no negative reaction. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Do not use the cream on skin that is blemished, scarred, burnt or has open wounds.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact with eyes occurs rinse immediately with copious water.
- This product is only for external use. Do not ingest or use on internal tissues. If swallowed, consult a doctor immediately and show the product packaging.
- Do not use if pregnant.
- If you have hypersensitive skin or other serious medical problems, consult a doctor before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- The cream should be stored at room temperature (12-25°)