Perfectha SubSkin 3x1ml
Sinclair IS Pharma
Perfecta Subskin, by Sinclair is a hyaluronic acid filler from the Sinclair Perfectha fillers range, which are made of the latest state-of-the-Art hyaluronic acid gel. The cross-linked (E-Brid) technology gel is composed of a highly covalent bonded elastic gel combined with a small amount of non-cross-linked HA. This formulation allows streamlined injection, as well as an impressive volumizing and lifting capacity. The non-cross-linked HA supports to integrate within the target zone and helps Perfectha flow more smoothly out of the needle when injected. The result is better patient comfort. Perfectha comes in 5 models, indicated to treat wrinkles, hydration of the skin, tissue augmentation, volumizing, and lip contouring.
Perfectha Subskin is injected (either using a needle or a cannula) into the subcutaneous level and can treat skin depressions and scarring. It can also be used to contour the jaw bone, cheeks and chin areas. It is expected to last 12 to 18 months.
Overview Perfectha Derm
- Injection sites: Facial Contour - Jaw bones, chin and cheek areas, depression and scarring
- Injection depth: Subcutaneous
- Volume: 1 of 3mL or 3 of 1mL
- Hyaluronic acid concentration: 20mg/mL
- HA Origin: Non-Animal
- Number of gel particles/mL (approximately): 2 000
- Crosslinking Rate: 90%
- Needle size: 1 needle + 1 cannula 22g or 1 needle + 1 cannula 21g
- Remanence: Between 12 and 18 months
- Storage away from frost and light: Between 2°C and 30°C